Giving Your Child a Competitive Edge
Ali (Alice) Iorio, M.Ed. -Veteran Educator, Consultant, Author
Why Champion Parenting?
Successful parenting is learned, it is practiced, and it is shared. Children deserve an opportunity to succeed in school and in life and parents have a huge responsibility. By empowering you with expert parenting advice, encouragement, and support, we can work together to make sure this happens!
Our Solutions: One-on-one coaching for all parents, fathers, mothers, grandparents, young adults, parents of teenagers, and adoptive parents; dedicated to deepen your convictions, and strengthen families by:
- Appealing to all parents regardless of experience or educational background.
- Focusing on building teamwork skills for greater parenting confidence.
- Presenting the latest research on the most challenging topics facing parents today.
- Encouraging "both" parents to actively participate in the parenting process.
- Defining specific roles and responsibilities that need to be established by all family members.
- Providing reinforcing stories and "take-a ways" that encourage, inspire and empower all parents.
- Providing specific ways to persevere and lead by example.
- Establishing a strong confident foundation starting from pre-school and continuing through college.